CARF's research fields are classified into two main categories.
- Analysis of Financial Systems and Financial Engineering
This category includes theoretical research of financial economics and applied research of financial engineering, as well as accounting and economic analysis of financial law.
- Analysis and design of financial systems
- Assets and securities market theory, derivatives research
- Asset management theory, development of investment technologies, financial products design
- Pensions, insurance, management and risk control of financial institutions, real estate finance
- Strategies of corporate finance, business valuation, corporate governance
- Corporate accounting, management accounting, legal aspects of finance and financial systems
- Monetary Policy and International Finance
Research in this category is related to monetary policy, international finance and currency policy.
- Monetary policy
- International finance
- Currency policy